Support SI and US Units of measurements,
Below are input variables that are currently available in the unit of measurements below;
Make input in different measurement units for Volumetric flow rate, Mass Flow rate, Temperature, Viscosity and Pressure.
|Mass flow rate||Volumetric flow rate||Pressure||Temperature|
|kg/h, kg/s, kg/min, kg/d||Nm3/min, Nm3/s, Nm3/h||kPaa, kPag, Paa||‘K, ‘C, ‘F, ‘R|
|t/d, t/h||Nm3/d, scfm , scfd, scfs||MPaa, atm, Pag,|
|lb/h, lb/s, lb/d||Mmscfd, L/m, USGPM||bara, barg, psia, psig|
|Viscosity||Density||Specific heat capacity||Latent heat|
|cP, Pa.s, kg/m s||kg/m3 (1)||J/gmol ‘K (1)||kJ/kg (1)|
|Kg/m h, lb/ft s, lb/ft h||lb/ft3 (2)||Btu/lb ‘F (2)||Btu/lb (2)|
|m (1)||m (1)||m (1)||m (1)|
|ft (2)||ft (2)||ft (2)||ft (2)|
(1) SI Units Mode only (2) US Units Mode only
- Size conventional and pilot operated relief valves for gas or vapour relief.
- Size conventional and pilot operated relief valves for liquid relief.
- Size conventional and pilot operated relief valves for saturated and superheated steam relief.
- Size conventional and pilot operated relief valves for vaporizing liquids (wetted vessels)
- Evaluate multiple cases in one go.
- Save and load your input.
- Copy results and paste it anywhere in any document
- Generate a summary report which can be printed or saved in different formats “Excel, Word and PDF”
- Calculated variables are based on input and service, mainly the following variables are calculated for all services; Relieving Pressure, Required effective discharge area, Actual discharge area, Equivalent Orifice diameter of device, Installed Relief rate and Designation. More calculated variables are displayed depending on selected service and input parameters.
- For vessel fire case (Vaporizing liquids – wetted vessels) the software will also calculate the rate of vaporization, the total heat absorption and the total wetted area. Calculations support both vertical, horizontal and spherical vessel orientation.
The demo version can operate for 30 days, the only limitation imposed is that users can save or load project cases as well as the ability to enter set pressure has been disabled. The demo version comes with preset examples and allow the user to change all inputs with exception to “set pressure” input.
To view more screen shots please follow the links available in our screen shots page
Video demonstration clip is also available to view – please click here
This software needs the following system requirements to run:
Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10)
64MB RAM Minimum, 30MB free disk space, Microsoft .Net 4.0 Client profile installed