Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane’s Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size orifice plates / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary….etc.
Orifice Calculator Main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Save/Load results
3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
4. Print Results summary.
5. For Gas or Liquid
6. Orifice plates / Square Edge orifices
7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition
8. Size an Orifice using Crane’s Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22)
9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method – D and D/2 tapping for Crane method
10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice
11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds’ number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate.
12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses…etc.
13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
For screen shots please visit our screen shots page
To watch a demonstration video clip please click here
Click here to download the demo version of the product. Please also note that the demo version of this software will only operate with set examples which are restricted in our demo version. The full version of this product does not have any restrictions.
We don’t offer a fully working demo version.
To check the latest update history of this software please click here
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10